Thursday 27 February 2014

Results for Challenge #93 - "NO!"

Witajcie!
Dziękujemy Wam za wszystkie prace nadesłane jako odpowiedź na wyzwanie!
 DT jako zwycięską pracę wybrało pracę, którą wykonała:


Hello!
Thank You for all wonderful projects that you've send to our challenge! 
Our DT decided that the winner is:
TANYA Sonata Joy



Gratulacje! Dla Ciebie bannerek

Congratulation! There's the winner's banner for You


A nagrodę w postaci kolekcji Illumination otrzymuje:
And the prize - Illumination Collection kit goes to:



Prosimy o kontakt z Tusią (tusia.scrapki@gmail.com) w celu odebrania nagrody.
Please contact Tusia (tusia.scrapki@gmail.com) to get Your prize.

Gratulujemy!!!!

Dziękujemy wszystkim za udział na naszym wyzwaniu i zapraszamy na kolejne!

Congratulations!!!!

Thank You all for playing with us. 

4 comments:

  1. przepiękna kartka!!! zasłużona wygrana...

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH....& yes, I AM shouting!!! Dear hubby just told me off, I got sooo excited!!!!! OOOOH.....you don't know how THRILLED I am!!!! Sorry. Breathing now....love Tanya's take on the challenge, too..especially with stuff happening in the Ukraine atm....quite sobering, really...going to email now:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. huge congrats, Lizzy! so, so happy for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate your admitting my job. I am really pleased that my postcard attracted your attention. Greeting from Ukraine!)

    ReplyDelete