Thursday 12 June 2014

Challenge #105 - Precious

Hi! It's Yasmin here on the blog today with a new challenge for you.. First of all, sooo sorry this challenge is a bit delayed.. I have to blame my pregnancy hormons.. lol :) Anyways.. back to the challenge!

My challenge this time is - Create a Art Journal, Canvas or Layout about something/someone that's precious to you. It's easy to forget how much we appreciate someone or something until we loose it. I want this challenge to focus on that.

These are the gorgoeus creations of the Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo designteam! 








I hope that many of you want to join in my challenge. One winner choosen by our designteam will recive a complete illumination kit! And another winner will be randomly chosen! So link up your masterpieces in the link tool below!


Thank's for joining! 




No comments:

Post a Comment